|Online Application Form||Apply today|
|Degree ||A Master of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited program|
|Minimum GPA||A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher|
|Transcripts||Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate college transcripts|
- A current, unrestricted RN license from the state or commonwealth you wish to complete your clinical coursework
- An interview with the Doctoral Nursing Admissions Subcommittee
- Documentation of verified clinical practice hours from a master’s program or certificate program
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty member who can document your ability to complete master-level work and one from an employment supervisor who can attest to your professionalism
- A two-page writing sample stating goals for your doctoral education, including your personal philosophy of nursing practice, an area of study that is related to the AACN DNP essentials and how the completion of the degree will allow you to contribute to the profession
- University and clinical agency health requirements as per policy
|State Licensure Requirements|
- Applicants who are applying to programs leading to licensure in states other than Pennsylvania must be aware of the various state professional licensure requirements. Please check licensure requirements by state at CareerOneStop.
- Carlow’s online nursing programs are available only to students who already possess an RN license. However, depending on the state or the degree, the ability to pursue one of these degrees will reside with the home state’s Board of Nursing. See the National Council of State Boards of Nursing https://www.ncsbn.org/index.htm.