Become an Effective Business Leader with an MBA Degree
An online MBA from Carlow University gives you ultimate flexibility. Our five in-demand specializations include project management, fraud and forensics, healthcare, human resources and leadership and management.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
A Flexible Online MBA Opens Doors
No matter the industry they choose, Carlow MBA alumni bring value and expertise to the business world and are prepared to make it better.
Carlow’s online business programs are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). Graduate from the program within two years with the comprehensive knowledge necessary for success in an array of business areas, including project management, human resources and healthcare.
As you move through our robust curriculum, you’ll benefit from an interactive online classroom environment and caring faculty. The 12 courses can be completed in 8 weeks and consist of 36 credits of interdisciplinary curriculum, offer the opportunity to examine both theoretical and practical aspects of business administration.
The program is available in accelerated and flexible formats, both online and on campus. In addition to our specializations, we offer dual degree programs in nursing and social work.Explore Curriculum
- Understand management best practices in business ethics, IT and databases, finance, marketing and corporate change
- Develop professional communication skills, executive-level management skills, leadership skills and decision-making skills with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and team building
- Apply business analytic strategy as defined by The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Prepare to sit for professional certification exams, depending on your chosen specialization
- Learn through the use of case studies, simulations, team projects and client engagements with organizations and companies both regionally and nationally
Employment of business and financial occupations is expected to grow 5 percent from 2019 to 2029, resulting in 476,200 new jobs.1 This is just one area of incredible growth that an online MBA could lead to. Depending on the specialization you choose, you could become a PMP-certified project manager, an HR director, an in-demand fraud prevention professional, among other options.Explore Careers
Choose from Five Specializations
Our five in-demand specializations allow you to tailor your MBA to your career aspirations.
To apply for the online MBA program, you’ll need:
- A completed online application.
- A bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions attended.
- Personal essay that describes your academic objectives.
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two letters of recommendation that address your leadership potential and ability to succeed in graduate-level work.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (preferred).
The online MBA program at Carlow University consists of 36 credit hours and costs $675 per credit hour.
Our team is committed to making your education affordable. We’re here to provide any help you need as you pursue a Master of Business Administration degree in our program.View Tuition Details
Our responsive faculty and supportive community care deeply for students and work hard to help you meet your goals. With the assistance of a dedicated program-level faculty adviser, you’ll prepare to obtain a leadership position in business.Meet Our Faculty
When you join the Carlow family, you get an experienced and compassionate team dedicated to your personal and professional growth. Online learning at Carlow offers the flexibility you need while connecting you to a vibrant, close-knit and supportive community of instructors and learners.Discover Carlow Online
We understand that pursuing higher education is an investment. Carlow’s staff is always available to answer questions and connect you to resources for loans, grants, scholarships and employer benefits.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore our frequently asked questions for in-depth answers. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, reach out to us.
Yes. Carlow’s online MBA programs and dual degree options are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Submit an online application, resume, official transcripts, personal statement and letters of recommendation. Find out more about applying to Carlow’s MBA program.
Twelve courses are required to complete the program.
Depending on the specialization you choose, you can pursue a variety of in-demand careers in project management, healthcare management, fraud and forensics, leadership and management and human resources. Explore career options.