Lead in the Growing Field of Nursing
Nurses with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) are in high demand, and that demand is only expected to grow. Healthcare organizations are seeking registered nurses who are prepared to lead and affect positive change in the profession.
- Employment of RNs is expected to grow by 12 percent between 2018 and 20281
- 371,500 new nursing jobs are predicted to open between 2018 and 20281
- Many employers require their nurses to have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Your bachelor’s degree will prepare you for many nursing careers or advanced nursing study in our RN-BSN to MSN accelerated option program.
Nurse managers lead and mentor nurses, as well as plan and direct business operations at healthcare facilities, including hospitals, nursing homes and other medical practices. Many have previous experience in clinical nursing roles.
Registered nurses who work in hospitals provide patient care as part of a team of doctors and other medical professionals. They interact with family members and other caregivers to ensure patients’ needs are met.
Additional nursing career paths include:
- Pediatric Nurse
- Home Health Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Public Health Nurse
- Case Manager
- Travel Nurse
Request More Information
We’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly to learn more about your goals and how we can help.
All fields required
The Skills You Need to Positively Impact Patient Care
Our CCNE-accredited BSN program equips you with the following skills through curriculum based on the values and principles of the Sisters of Mercy:
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Leadership skills and inter-professional role development
- Nursing research and informatics
- Professional, legal and ethical frameworks
- Respectful, compassionate care
Advancing your career as a nurse is not easy, but our team of instructors and our diverse student community is ready to help you succeed.