Pursue Diverse Career Paths with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
With a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Carlow University, you will be prepared for a variety of impactful careers in psychology or graduate study.
- The employment of social and community service managers is expected to grow 17 percent between 2019 and 2029.1
- This growth will result in the creation of 29,800 new jobs by 2029.1
Social and community service is just one of the many high-growth fields graduates will be prepared to pursue. Our broad-based education prepares you to break into multiple fields with the critical thinking and reasoning skills necessary to succeed no matter the path you choose. For those wishing to pursue graduate study, the program offers GRE prep and a fast-track option that allows you to take graduate courses in our professional counseling, psychology or fraud and forensic programs at the undergraduate level.
Community Service Manager
Community service managers oversee projects that promote well-being for the public. They work for a variety of organizations and work with many diverse demographic groups.
Human Resources Specialist
Human resources specialists recruit and interview candidates in a variety of organizations. They often work on organizational wellness programs and other initiatives.
Additional psychology career paths:
- Psychology technician
- Milieu therapist
- Therapeutic support staff
- Case manager
- Correctional treatment specialist
Request More Information
We’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly to learn more about your goals and how we can help.
All fields required
Program Outcomes: Skills You Need for Careers in Psychology
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Describe key concepts, principles and overarching themes in psychology.
- Develop a working knowledge of psychology’s content domains.
- Describe applications of psychology.
- Use scientific reasoning to interpret psychological phenomena.
- Demonstrate psychology information literacy.
- Engage in innovative and integrative thinking and problem-solving.
- Interpret, design and conduct basic psychological research.
- Incorporate sociocultural factors in scientific inquiry.
- Apply ethical standards to evaluate psychological science and practice.
- Build and enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Adopt values that build community at local, national, and global levels.
- Demonstrate effective writing for different purposes.
- Exhibit effective presentation skills for different purposes.
- Interact effectively with others.
- Apply psychological content and skills to career goals.
- Exhibit self-efficacy and self-regulation.
- Refine project management skills.
- Enhance teamwork capacity.
- Develop meaningful professional direction for life after graduation.
Launching your psychology career is a huge step, and our team of instructors is ready to help you succeed.