Build a Successful Business Management Career
A Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Carlow University prepares you for a variety of in-demand careers in business management. Featuring broad, up-to-date coursework, the curriculum accommodates double majors or minors so that you can further diversify your skills and prepare to be an effective business management professional.
- Employment of management occupations is projected to grow 8 percent from 2021 to 20311
- 883,900 new jobs will be created in management between 2021 and 20311
- A Carlow business degree prepares you to work in various growing occupations, including marketing, human resources and management
No matter your career goals, a bachelor’s degree from Carlow gives you the foundation you need to succeed.
Business managers oversee staff and business plans to ensure organizational success. They set and measure goals and facilitate growth.
Human Resources Specialist
Human resources specialists help recruit and hire for an organization. They may also help with benefits and compensation.
Additional careers in business management include:
- Financial adviser
- Market research analyst
- Business consultant
- Healthcare management professional
Request More Information
We’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly to learn more about your goals and how we can help.
All fields required
Program Outcomes: The Skills You Need for a Variety of Careers in Business Management
- Build written and verbal business communication skills
- Gain basic knowledge of accounting, finance, human resources, project management and marketing
- Become an effective manager and leader
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making skills
- Know how to write a sound business plan and business contract
Launching your business career is a huge step, and our team of instructors is ready to help you succeed.