Careers in Healthcare Management
Prepare for Diverse Careers in Healthcare Management With Carlow
As the healthcare industry grows at a rapid pace, the need for skilled healthcare professionals is extending far beyond the clinical realm. Healthcare careers in administration, management and leadership offer a variety of opportunities.
- The employment of medical and health service managers is expected to grow 28 percent by 2031.1
- This growth in the field will result in the creation of 136,200 jobs between 2021 and 2031.1
- The median annual salary for medical and health service managers in 2021 was $101,340.1
Our Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management program prepares you to fill in-demand roles or pursue graduate study in business or healthcare.
Health Services Manager
Health services managers oversee the business aspects of a healthcare organization. They work to improve efficiency and quality in a variety of settings.
Hospital administrators ensure hospitals run smoothly and efficiently, both financially and through staff training. They make and execute plans to reach organizational goals.
Additional management and healthcare careers:
- Business associate
- Health information manager
- Insurance analyst
- Project manager
- Lab/Testing facility manager
Request More Information
We’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly to learn more about your goals and how we can help.
All fields required
Program Outcomes: The Skills You Need for Careers in Healthcare Management
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and manage relationships with patients, physicians, vendors, investors, partners, fellow administrators and industry leaders.
- Lead by demonstrating character and fostering teamwork, while remaining focused on organizational goals.
- Exhibit professionalism and model an accountable and ethical demeanor.
- Understand the healthcare environment, including finance, insurance, purchasing, human resources, organization policy and risk management.
- Possess strong business skills that can be applied to various areas of operation related to organizational performance.
Launching your healthcare management career is a huge step, and our team of instructors is ready to help you succeed.