Healthcare Data Analytics & Health Informatics Careers
Pursue an In-Demand Healthcare Data Analyst Career Path With an Online Bachelor’s Degree
From telemedicine to electronic medical records, the healthcare industry is constantly evolving to meet the demands of changing technology and patient needs. You can answer the call for well-rounded analytics professionals in various health informatics careers with a degree from Carlow.
- Demand for MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE MANAGERS WILL GROW BY 28 PERCENT, much faster than average, between 2021 and 2031.1
- 136,200 NEW JOBS WILL BE CREATED IN THE MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE MANAGER field between 2021 and 2031.1
Upon graduation from Carlow’s program, you’ll be prepared to pursue careers in data analysis, healthcare IT administration and telemedicine.
Systems analysts identify issues and plan solutions using technology. In the healthcare field, systems analysts work to ensure systems are efficient, secure and meet patients’ and providers’ needs.
Healthcare Data Analyst
Healthcare data analysts gather and interpret healthcare data. This could range from patient data to cost data for healthcare organizations.
Additional health informatics careers include the following:
- Business associate
- Healthcare IT administrator
Request More Information
We’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly to learn more about your goals and how we can help.
All fields required
Program Outcomes: The Skills You Need on Your Healthcare Data Analyst Career Path
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Respond to the changing informational needs of patients, providers, researchers and educators.
- Understand the technologies and equipment affecting information storage and retrieval.
- Communicate in a group setting with ease in both leadership and supportive roles, as well as in written form.
- Understand the current scope and responsibilities of health information management and its relationship to other professions.
- Follow the evolution of health information management and developments in the industry.
Launching your healthcare data analytics career is a huge step, and our team of instructors is ready to help you succeed.