Pursue an In-Demand Healthcare Data Analyst Career Path With an Online Bachelor’s Degree
From telemedicine to electronic medical records, the healthcare industry is constantly evolving to meet the demands of changing technology and patient needs. You can answer the call for well-rounded analytics professionals in various health informatics careers with a degree from Carlow.
- Demand for medical records and health information technicians will grow by 8 percent, much faster than average, between 2019 and 2029.1
- 29,000 new jobs will be created in the medical records and health information field between 2019 and 2029.1
Upon graduation from Carlow’s program, you’ll be prepared to pursue careers in data analysis, healthcare IT administration and telemedicine.
Systems analysts identify issues and plan solutions using technology. In the healthcare field, systems analysts work to ensure systems are efficient, secure and meet patients’ and providers’ needs.
Healthcare Data Analyst
Healthcare data analysts gather and interpret healthcare data. This could range from patient data to cost data for healthcare organizations.
Additional health informatics careers include the following:
- Business associate
- Healthcare IT administrator
Request More Information
We’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly to learn more about your goals and how we can help.
All fields required
Program Outcomes: The Skills You Need on Your Healthcare Data Analyst Career Path
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Respond to the changing informational needs of patients, providers, researchers and educators.
- Understand the technologies and equipment affecting information storage and retrieval.
- Communicate in a group setting with ease in both leadership and supportive roles, as well as in written form.
- Understand the current scope and responsibilities of health information management and its relationship to other professions.
- Follow the evolution of health information management and developments in the industry.
Launching your healthcare data analytics career is a huge step, and our team of instructors is ready to help you succeed.
Carlow has strong relationships with multiple corporations and healthcare organizations that help give you access to employer discounts as well as potential internships and employment.
Career Planning Services
Carlow provides career advising sessions, career-related programming, job search support and employer engagement on and off campus.
Our faculty are well-connected and have years of experience in healthcare and informatics. They’re prepared to help you find your path and are able to introduce you to others who can help.
A Caring Network
Our vibrant community of students embodies the values of the Sisters of Mercy. Our alumni network and current students are ready to support each other in their careers.