Master of Science in Accounting Career Outlook
Enhance Your Career With Our Online Accounting Degree
- CPA Preparation: Graduate ready to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam.
- Management Competency Focus: Gain a broad base of management competencies alongside new accounting skills.
- Add to Your Degree: Double major with an MBA, if desired.
Earn your CPA and boost your career with Carlow’s online graduate program in accounting.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Elevate Your Accounting Salary Potential
Managing Accountant or Auditor $78,540 per year1
Financial Specialist $77,300 per year1
Accountant or Auditor $77,250 per year1
Tax, Bookkeeping and Payroll Services $77,080 per year1
Career Outlook for Accounting Graduates
With your master’s degree in accounting plus a CPA license, you could advance to leadership and management positions in the field. You can pursue these positions in any industry that employs accountants.
- The highest 10 percent of accountants and auditors earned more than $128,970 per year in May 2021.1
- About 136,400 openings for accountants and auditors are projected from 2021 to 2031.2
- Food manufacturing, mining, electric power generation, retail, transportation and insurance are some of the fastest-growing industries for accountants and auditors.3
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
- Acquire advanced knowledge of accounting and finance to prepare for the CPA exam.
- Demonstrate broad management competencies.
- Identify and use accounting and tax resources to support decision-making.
Launching your business career is a huge step, and our team of instructors is ready to help you succeed.