Build Your Business Career with an Online Accounting Degree
- CPA Preparation. Graduate ready to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure exam.
- Internship Opportunities. Find internship options through Carlow’s affiliation with the Accounting Consortium.
- Hands-On Experience. Coursework follows an “I do, we do, you do” pedagogy, where students learn by doing through case studies and group work.
What Makes Us Unique?
Transfer up to 90 credits into the Bachelor of Science in Accounting program and graduate in as little as one year prepared to pursue in-demand accounting careers.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
In-Demand Jobs for Accounting Majors
Accountant/Auditor $73,560 per year1
Compensation and Benefits Manager $125,130 per year2
Financial Analyst $83,660 per year3
Financial Manager $134,1804 per year4
A Promising Accounting Career Outlook
The bachelor’s in accounting online program prepares you for careers in business, accounting, auditing or finance. Some students continue on to pursue online graduate study, such as an MBA or master’s in fraud and forensics degree.
- The demand for accountants and auditors will grow by four percent from 2019 to 2029.5
- 96,000 new accounting and auditing careers will be added by 2029.5
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
- Utilize basic business terminology, principles and theories
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills
- Integrate core competency knowledge to inform business decisions
- Demonstrate global/intercultural fluency in a collaborative environment
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data in decision-making processes
- Apply Mercy core values
- Demonstrate proficiency in financial information according to GAAP
Launching your business career is a huge step, and our team of instructors is ready to help you succeed.